Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaokao View Post
Wow liao,

Many sifus here and I am really surprise to read so many pos comments on Euro babe services.

As a sucker, I paid much more locally to get ang mos and, yes, service is usu so-so to bad.

Steamed by all the FRs here, any bro looking for a "EURO cheong" trip, pls pm me.

My motto is enjoy while u can. Who know what happen tmr haha

As for the FKK, the environment is like our SPA but the girls are free to mingle directly with client and all are in their bathing suit ! . For me no point to cheong Asian girls in FKK, as here we have plentiful and better choices of Asian girls but if you have fetish for the ang moh .. mama mia .. here is the place . my saliva also drooping as I write ! All rooms in FKK are tastefully decorated and fully mirrored ( as for Palace ).

I was informed by my FKK German girl that only three countries in Europe have legalised FKKs, ie Germany, Austria and the Holland. As what Br GD suggested to me is to now try Oase , Frankfurt .. but looks like my dick will freeze during winter for the outdoor escapade !

Another experience I got from the Frankfurt trip was the openness of sex providers, kino rooms , sex shows in the open especially across the HBF station ( red light district ) towards the direction of Taunusanlage . As i was walking in broad day light , so many invitations to enter into their premise. At that point " NO balls " to enter and get conned unnecessary !