View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
Re: My first love...21 years ago

On the way home I was thinkin if we have become a couple??!!...My mind was confuse coz I nvr heard fm her tt she hv broken off wz her bf...Only heard fm her colleague they hv split up coz the guy hv gone on to another girl...Thgh I wanted to hear it fm her abt her situation but I didnt pursue the matter

Maybe I was too happy to knw the truth fm her...I just take it tt they hv broken up aldy..When I reach home she called me...We hv been talking on de phone prior to this nite...We would be talking for at least 2 hrs b4 saying our gdnites...I told her I was very happy tonite & she also says tt she is very happy tt I finally hold her hand after goin out for abt 3 times...But after tt nite we couldnt talk for hours on the phone anymore coz singtel hv alter their billing system...Previously we just pay a mthly subscription and can talk for hours without additional cost...

But singtel hv alter the billing to per min billing!!!...It would cost a bomb to talk for hours each nite...Anyway since we hv become a couple we would meet each other daily aft our shift...But stimes our shift is not tt same...So we make it a point to meet each other for awhile if our shift are different...Just to hv a meal would make our day...Then one day she said she wanted to work part time on her day off in the cafe just to be with me...Of coz I was happy as I could see her...

On the very 1st time she work together wz me she gave me a letter & tell me to read in private...I was like "What is this??""...Before I could say athing she explain tt after reading the letter & I dont wat to be with her anymore,she would understand my decision..

That sentence gave me a shock...I dont knw what to think or react..She was tremblin abit when she hand me the letter...My mind was a total blank...Inside I was temblin also...What could the content of the letter be so important that she fear tt I might leave her..Many things cross my mind...Did she hv some kind of sickness...Could she hv a kid aldy??!!...Could she wat sthing fm me??!!

The coffeehouse was pack wz ppl bcoz it was a Saturday Hi-Tea time...After she pass me the letter she continue with her work...I was rooted at the spot..Aft abt 10 seconds my manage to compose myself & go to tell my supervisor I need to go for a toilet break...I need to read the letter so bad but at the same time I was scared...Then I made my way to the toilet wz the letter in my hand...Wz a deep breath I open the letter slowly...

TBC..