Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tofumaster95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

月可
The office slut that your CEO keeps all to himself
2062A

Specifications: 月可 is a pretty ah lian that can easily pass off as an OL working in the hearts of CBD. She has a slender and slim figure which looks even hotter from far. Natural A cup hence not for boobs lover. Although IMO big jugs will look weird on that slim frame.

Pre-Workout: I'm an ass guy, I love it when girls use their butt to rub all over. Definitely a plus point for me when I decide who to look for when I want to have that service. Bros with the same fetish as me can look for 月可 for this. BBBJ is also another plus point as she works hard with twisting BJ. Minus points for no frenching, painting and sucking of tits

Workout: I don't mean to judge but I had a feeling that 月可 aint those type that can take long and hard bonk. However, to my surprise her attitude throughout was good. Around the 20 minutes mark I could see she was visibly tired and she said she needed me to cum. Her attitude was great throughout so I decided to let her off for today. Overall great bonk.

Post-Workout: I'm the type that notice little details that girls do for me. Like giving me a good clean bath after workout. Although 月可 shower was a little sloppy she made it up with kind gesture like putting towels on the floor worrying if my feet were cold. High GFE.

Final Buzzer: 月可 may look cold and aloof but she is definitely a keeper.
Looks: Hall of Fame
Body: All-Star
Frenching: Reserves
BBBJ: All-Star
AR: All-Star
Bonk: Starting Five
GFE: All-Star