View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -99 / Power: 0
MassiveManhood has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Batam Info Thread

Dear bros,

First time posting FR for Batam and doing so at the encouragement of a fellow cheongster YTK.

Last weekend of 3rd and 4th March, a group boyz private outing was organized. MT (lead), YTK, AC, SL, BT, HT, JC, LDH and myself spent a great weekend over there, EDMW = Eat Drink Massage Woman. Or rather EDFM = Eat Drink Fuck Massage!

DAY1:
We landed at 9+am Batam time and we took a morning walk from Harbour Bay to our hotel @ Goodway, Judoh/Nagoya area. Surprisingly a very nice and pleasant hotel for this isle.

Upon early checked in, we FHFL dropped our bags and off we go to look for massage parlors. We visited about 3 joints and no gals reported for work yet, we were told to come back at 11am.

Well ok since got time, we venture off for some breakfast at a local coffeeshop. Had our eggs (need energy lor), cakes and curry puffs - not too full cos got massage later. At the coffeeshop, our lead helped us to change Rp currency and the rates were indeed very good 7260 as compared to Singapore's 7010 at best.

After breakfast, we went for our dub dub massage, 1.5 hours each. Song song gow Jurong. Some guys got happy ending, some not - certainly I did not cos masseur not to my liking.

After Massage, we went for more Massage Parlor searching. Ran several places to no avail. Finally at one of the joints, bro YTK picked up a first time SYT. The rest of us, nope and quite disheartened.

Bro YTK spent the afternoon in room shagging his cewek bitch and BT was tired, went back to hotel to sleep. The rest we hit on trail to Nagoya Hill SC. Some got foot reflexsi, some got hair creame. Some went shopping, looking for local syt gals next door type.

Shit - - OC calling. Next part later guys.