View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 14
RapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huahua View Post
First time, 3 man
Ferry terminal
Everyone was pumped up for the big day to Chiong as it is our virgin trip to batam. While waiting for the ferry, we will discussing how to make this trip as fun as possible. Haha, thoughts of mass orgy and have fun in e ktv was on our mind.

After the massage, 730pm, we went back n bring the cewek for dinner at winsor. Once enter the premise, the beer girls ( was like bees crowding us) haha, ask us to order beers but end up we decided to go for mineral water as we intend to visit their pub later. The dinner was pretty ok but quite costly 470k for 6 person without any seafood. After e dinner, I asked my cewek any joint ard here? She pointed towards a direction. My friend who do not have a cewek decided to give it a try n we followed him. E joint was berry indah? Sorry bro, my memory is fading. E girls over there was decent but my friend don't like it so decided to pass. We took e cab n back hotel. This time, I have my 3rd fj with her, finally she gave me something more, a bj With cap. Pretty satisfy with e effort. Once done, my other friend cewek say she wan to go back n my friend was pretty Tulan of her attitude. Decided to let her go without giving her tips, left me with cewek now. Ard 10pm, we decided to try their pub call steps, cost of cab is another 30k, e pub was decent, very ang mo, and we started drinking for 1.5hrs, after drinking, my friends who do not have a Gd time decided to try another massage parlour to ease his horniess. Thx to bro ndnd, we went to mood light. However, when we reach there it was closed. Was damn sad. Thus, we went back to hotel. Once in e room, my cewek told me she going back but was offering me one last fj. I was like ok? after I cum, gave her 100k n off she goes.

Night activity
After my deed, I decided to call my friend and ask them out for supper and they agreed, we walk ard the place but was like a ghost town, only surpir was ard. Decided to approve of the surpir for advise, he told us to newton, when we approach the building, I was like wow! The music is vibrating the whole building. Haha, we skipped the supper and end up with massage. We went for a 1hr massage cost 100k? I forgot sorry bro. my friends have a hj with auto roaming cost 200k. Well, for me, I have enough since I did 4 time already, but my masseuse was pretty n Gd at massaging. After the deed, we went downstairs n etc, one day I am going to try their disco, saw lots of cewek moving in n out. Once e supper end, we went back n rest with nobody beside us.

Morning
We have our breakfast at 9.30am . E food was decent nothing to complaint. International food. After breakfast, we decided to Recce the town, we walked ard the town n found familiar place like massage 82, the mall beside massage 82, newton building n sport bar, can conclude that this place is very small. When we reach our hotel it was ard 1200 n we have a ferry to catch at 2.30? Forget the time, we decided to head for 1 more massage parlour since we are sucker for massage. Haha, this time, we decided to go
Moonlight after missing yesterday. When we went in n saw the price list, was pretty dis hearted as they only offer 1.5 hr but we need to catch a ferry, the counter girl offer us 1hr, 70k. And we were jovial. Haha, 3rd of massage, the peson bring us to our individual 'room' and we strip off everything waiting anxiously for our masseuse. After 2min, I heard the sound of e foot step and was anticaipating a syt doing massage. Haha, once the door is open, e moment of truth, is out, a milf attended me. E massage was Gd, hitting all e right point with enough strength. She is a chatty lady n we have lots of communication. After 30min, she asked me to flip over n massage my leg. Abt 20min left, she was doing the Thai style massage using her hands to press my groin. Haha, after awhile I buay tong, my little bro decided to take over me. When she saw my bro stand up, she immediately ask me wan hj? And quote me 300k, after awhile, we settle 150k with auto roaming only outside, while she was doing e hj, I was touching her big boobs, should be a c cup, can see that she was also
Horny as she was lightly moaned. Haha, I decided to try my luck
N went in e shirt n she didn't avoid it, I was telling myself, yeah!!! This time I was playing with her nipple and can feel that the nipple is erected. After abt 10min, I was still unable to cum n she decided to unhook her bra n let me suck her nipple, I was like a baby sucking for milk, haha, very song, suck a milf breast. Soon, I bua tong Liao and I cum. Clean up, and went back ferry terminal.

Overall satisfaction 6.5/10
First time writing fr, hope bro can enlighten me on how to write a better fr
I hope to join u guys next trip.

Thx bro for reading my post

Thanks for a very detailed fr .