View Single Post
Old 16-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf

Many years ago I had to "rescue" a fellow cheongster who did precisely the same thing. He was a familiar face whom I had seen regularly coz we often take the same ferry timing on our trips but I never had a chance to talk to him as he always has a cheong buddy.

One day I was having lunch at the coffeesop when I heard a commotion outside. Like all the other kaypoh customers I went outside to see wats the commotion about. An Indon man was spewing vulgarities and waving a machete at the cheongster. Upon recognising him I decided to calm the man down and slowtalk him into putting away his machete. Then I found out he was angry because the cheongster refused to pay him the full amount after hiring his taxi for the whole day.

The cheongster kept insisting because the driver keep answering "biasa" when he enquired the price so he felt it is up to him to pay any amount he wished.
Wahaha... So the "biasa" backfired ya... Never had the balls to try it myself though. I always just reply "jangan lah.. 25 ribu ok?" and most are fine with it unless its very late or distance is quite far.

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)