View Single Post
Old 18-01-2005, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. What an experience. Thanks 4 sharing. Personally i prefer p.h then stocking and u r right we do stock up quite a bit and i am looking for those that is like a full suit that that wear all the way up to th breast. It seems like your gf comes quite easily, as 4 my wf, she need more time to build up that sensation, usually we'll watch B.Film first till she is high than we'll use a vibrator which she really enjoy and now a days we never make love without it and she will always ogas every session. I uasally ramp her slow then fast , and when she is really really high, i'll do short thrust about 10 times and follow by 10 deep one and u can c her going crazy especially when doing short thrust which she will move her own ass to get a deeper penatration. At this point, anything goes, any part of the body u touch will send her shivering. Sometime i'll use my cock shape vibrator and put it into her mouth with me pumping behind. And u can c her face sluting 4 more.
oooooo u can imagine that kind of feeling...