View Single Post
Old 30-12-2013, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
kawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Went to this place on a weekday few days before christmas. First impression is that this is a smaller spa (compared to NZ, NY, BW) with decent cozy environment. The spa was packed! Because of limited spa, it's rather uncomfortable, can fight with BW on that. The shower towels unfortunately had a bit of a rubbery smell. Pool water is warm but not warm enough so no good. The cafeteria was full house, so had to sit at the computer table. Didn't try the food so quickly ask OKT to assign a PRC. I though can view as stated in the previous threads but unfortunately he didn't provide that option to me and straight away brought me to one of the hotel rooms.

I was assign 米菈 (i think can see from the website in the thread above). Photo is a makeover photo so looks different, but she got a nice booby. No massage straight away strip and action. There was already an existing towel on the bed. I ask her to change to a new one as i saw its a bit crumpled, like someone lie on it before, but was rejected! The whole session was quite mechanical and fast. I was pumping for a few mins and she show signs of why i so slow! Quickly finish the deed and say bye-bye!

Price is 180+ or 190+, can't remember the exact amt already. Cheaper compared to other spa but then you get a simple massage there but not here. So will massage price is about the same. Will RTF? Not, unless there do parade which will be the only advantage compared to other spas around.