Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Le0nHart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Tell her to fuck off, report police for what crime? If she don't know then educate her, kio kuey in singapore no salah...but if she do ad on line or any other form such as ad on wechat then she is the one going to hit shit for solicitation...
that's y I just left, because there is nth she can do to me, but for bros that just started to chiong or engage in this kind of activities, confirm will tio scare by this kind of tactic one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
If you bother to browse SBF through the years, u will realise there is a group of PRC ladies that had withstood the test of time and the AV raids. They jumped from OKTs to OKTs. Some started their own. I always have this nagging feeling they are on the white card programme. It must be super lucky to avoid kena raided by the AVs through these years as well as continuing to advertise here.

If they are on white cards, I wonder are they required to go through regular STIs checks as the DSC like the legal WLs.
police will know where r these girls with white card, and they r not allowed to shift place without their consent(to record their movement) so basically they can avoid raiding those places. they r making use of the girl to catch those operation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Recently, I know of a complain against the girl below from a bro here, he said to me that he wrote comments on okt site but never got published.

According to him, the girl asked for compensation when he found her "inappropriate", reason the real person is fleshy and a lot older than what appear in photos. But this girl said that she missed other clients to see him so he has to pay up. Not sure what happen in the end ...
this kind, I will make it big until they need to shift their house, create noise for their neighbor and complain louder, if condo, u can report it at the guard house n tell a story and request them to do something about it.