Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

Thank both of you Let me share photos boss took on very first night he spent with Miyuki at his beach house. These were taken while I was in his living room as he locked door of his bed room keeping Miyuki inside.

To tell you the end of the night, Miyuki did not let him have sex yet he groped all over her body while shooting her nude. He was careful not to let Miyuki angry or cry... It was very first time other men saw her body other than me and her father...

You can see her hesitation in her face not to reveal her breasts and under hair to boss... as he try to pose her he touched her every where... when she changed to the outfit he prepared, he told her to undress in front of him..since he told her about saving my job, she could not refuse all his request except sex.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki_sat1.jpg (725.9 KB, 1134 views)
File Type: jpg miyuki_sat2.jpg (519.4 KB, 944 views)
File Type: jpg miyuki_sat5.jpg (461.5 KB, 902 views)
File Type: jpg miyuki_sat6.jpg (549.9 KB, 1038 views)