Thread: L8h45
View Single Post
Old 18-07-2015, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: L8h45

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Since you used to support wh43g7 moon, after she moved to L8h45, you only support g88, did moon glared at you when she see you take g88 instead of her?

I thought g93(ex wh43 g7) mouth damn big? Always telling her frens who are the regulars of ex wh43 gals like ex g9 Mew and even regulars of older batch gals ex g1 Anna, g8, g10 etc she also can remember. Super good memory.

Is she plain jealous that those customers are giving business to her frens instead of her? By opening her big mouth basically is 损人不利己. Boh meaning gal.
common lah, just act blur

I normally straight g88 no see look see look anymore, if not working then i go another house.

but yeah i did get the stares when i took wh43g9 n wh43g11 (because moon was working/busy). cun cun met her near the stairs on the way to the room, wassup her n she just stared at me

moon or pui? I choose pui cos she is more "hardcore"

Last edited by francesco; 18-07-2015 at 07:42 PM.