Old 05-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gong2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Just got to know a pinay maid in the east from a popular social website ( not FB).
37 yr old seperated from husband , a bit plump and not good looking but can feel she the cfm type .
First date , went for a meal and chat a bit about herself . Then sent her back.
Second date a week later, ask her out but waited more than two hours as employer is at home and not out yet. But before meeting , hv been doing sms with her during the week. Also try to hint of having a fun time but was not shut off by her. So i think , this time should be half battle win liao.
So finally see her, when in the car she sound like little puppy. Tried to hold her hand , no rejection leh.
Quickly drive to MSCP, once parked . OMG , dun waste time , french her immediately, WOW to my surprised, she suck my mouth like want to eat me up. She like more horny than me. Then i attack the jugs , she scream like no tomorrow. So afraid someone could hear her. Then my hands stretch to the next vital part, omg her panties is drenched. I hv hint her in the sms that i will make her ask for more when she hv fun with me , maybe she alrdy wet when coming down to meet me .
Finger her till she come, but she keep saying De De De. Can any bro enlighten me what she is saying . Thanks
Didn't look at her face when making her come( was enjoying sucking her tits), after she came and turn around see her face, OMG , her hair is a complete mess( like mad woman).
After that , quickly clean up and rush her home as employer is coming back.

After the session , i feel that she the sticky type. Dun wish to hv any KC with her. I shall see how it goes.

Just sharing my experience , pls dun zap me.