Old 21-12-2007, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 22
dettol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdettol is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TN in Sembawang

Went there last week to check it out. A very ulu place with 2 to 3 pubs beside it. Although the place is far off track, it is not exactly descreet as a lot of pubbers smoking outside. A bunch of people were sitting on the railings.

Stepped in and saw 3 ladies inside. 1 milf, 1 soon to be milf and 1 late twenties chatting happily on the sofa. The twenties plus stood up and showed me to the room after asking me high or low bed. Place looks new and clean. They only turned on the air con when I arrived. Throughout they keep changing the music CDs which I find very irritating.

The one I had is called Xiao Li, and claimed she came from another joint and only there for 2 days. Massage so so only and asked me whether she is using too much strength??? Chatty and friendly.
Offered to use oil but the amount she put is as good as no oil at all.
Popped the question later and quoted me fj 150 and hj 80 both inclusive of entrance. No touching allowed.

Siao man. So ex and yet no touching!!! Declined any of her offers as she maintained her pricing even though I said I did not bring enough. Paid 30 and left. May return another day to try the milf.