View Single Post
Old 13-12-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Special Sunday Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmpire View Post
Popped a pill yest morning. Have been having sex since yest afternoon n today the cock still can get up n hard with the slightest of arousal. Penis is rock hard and it really helps for a more consistent erection without fear that the cock will get soft. It's like it's on auto-pilot. Partner had a good time riding me and good to feel her juices rolling down my shaft to my tummy. Get even more turned on and dick gets even harder. Omg. Also find that I can last longer cos it's so hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suci View Post
Went to get a bottle yest. Instructions were given so I followed them when I tried it last night.

Took half a pill awhile later after dinner and within half an hour can feel my bro being more "alive". Was with my partner so we started making out. Erections are definitely MUCH harder than usual. Sex was slightly longer than usual.

After cumming, had a smoke and usually that's the end of me but my partner was fooling around with me Abit and another erection came. I felt it gettin harder and harder as she sucked on it n play with it with her tongue. So soon we had sex. She commented that she can feel a "FULLER" penis inside her and she liked it. Nonetheless, she was turned on by this and was much wetter than her usual self.

Overall it was a very pleasant experience. I didn't feel much side effects though I was told that some people will experience some slight side effects. Will definitely continue using it to enjoy my sex more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harmfree View Post
Thanks bro TS for sharing contact.

Met up with vendor. As a newbie to such products, he was kind enough to give his advise on dosage based on my lifestyle, as well as instructions like no caffeine drinks before popping.

Took half a pill an hour before action. Start to feel body heat up a bit and penis starts to feel a little sensitive. Can really feel erection is much harder and able to sustain as compared to before. A much more enjoyable bonk!

Morning wake up with full throttle erection too. No major side effects for me as first timer.

Cheers to mensplus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lek544 View Post
On behalf of my frd, a big xiexie to TS . Ur men's plus
save my day. U see his love life going downhill
Until I loan him a pill to help. Walao it works!!
Might ctc TS for supply soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot cake View Post
Thanks TS for arranging a bot of Men plus!

I had been using another product from any bro from another threat.

But I think he up the lorry liao as his threat is gone n I'm unable to contact him.

Thus decided to give Men plus a try.

Tried 1/2 a pill the next day before going home. Who knows my OC mc...!

Had a hard on through out the night...! Simply sleeping with a thick hard meat stick sticking out of my pants!

Next morning still hard... Have to put on undies so that my kids wouldn't see the hard on as I always wear a boxer around the house...

In the afternoon quickly made appointment for release...!

Still can feel the power containing in little bro.

Good thing was that I do not feel headache but can feel very warm in the whole body including little bro...

Will try again when my OC recover.

Thanks TS for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WKHeisenberg View Post
A short FR. Wanted to write 1 earlier but cldnt find the thread. Anyway, glad its back so we can share our experiences with this product.

Took half as per directions. After half n hour, felt warm but could feel my little bro was like eager to get some action. As started foreplay, little bro erected till like hes going to explode. Never felt my bro so FULL and hard before. I don't recall him ever being this potent. N the feeling is like u've been aroused for hours but still havnt ejaculate feeling. Even it was very obvious to my partner that my cock is different from what it normally is. She commented that why is it so hard. Naturally I gave some stupid excuse that I didn't know n that im feeling very horny. Of cos, shes not going to complain.

Then we fucked, n I notice that it really took a longer time for me to cum. And after I ejaculated, I could continue with the 2nd round as my bro was still hard. My girl came n came n it was an unforgettable day of sex we had.

Finally had a rest after 2nd round ejaculation while my partner went to was up. Man, the bed was in a mess but a nice mess indeed. Could see her cum n my cum marks all over the sheets.

While we laze together, she was squeezing on my little bro, like how I usually like it n the monster came back to life. Goodness, my bro had a mind of his own. So we ended u fucking again.

I now understand why those other FRs always mention the term RockHard and IronMan cos u really become that ironman during the session.

A truly wonderful product n I highly recommend it to any bro who wants that little edge with their girls. If my partner ever leaves me, im assured that she will never forget that awesome day of fucking we had!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tequila33 View Post
Got it from seller on Thurs, very friendly guy, gave me the necessary instructions for using the pills.

Was feeling damn horny last night, so took half a pill 1 hour before the action starts. Dick was rock hard in around 40 mins, gf commented that my brother seems harder!!! Hehehe.

After first round, normally can't erect so fast for second round but brother is super hard after gf itchy hand go touch him again. Very easily aroused plus can maintain erection throughout the action!!!

No side effects for me so far, really good stuffs here!!! Thumbs up!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamCheongster View Post
Bro MP, im damn fucking scared to eat ur pills u know. Everytime I eat, I end up fucking n fucking. Like today, eat half pill this morning, I already fuck 3 times today!!!! Fuck my FB twice this afternoon n just now home, give my wife another round. My wife asking me why I so horny nowadays!!??

Buy ur pills liao, I nowadays got to go eat Black Chicken soup n turtle soup once each a week u know. Wah low. But damn song la. I never thought I would say I sian of sex but I've been really fucking a lot bro. My worse was to up my FB twice in the afternoon, then 2shots with a siambu from Dome1 and late night thought can rest but wife come touch touch n I marikita again so end up sex again. My cock never do so much work before in my life!!! Haha.

Must learn how to control taking the pill la bro. Else very siong for my health. But thanks for it at the same time. My kukubird never been in this tip top condition in my entire life, without the pills I also wont be having the time of my life. Kumsia very much!!

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers