View Single Post
Old 19-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 16
juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!
Re: Fucking pregnant women

Hi bro

I have a fetish of fucking preggos and had done on a few preggos. My first preggo fuck was my ex-boss. She was 6 months into pregnancy and was damn horny and we were working late on a project and she wants to complete it before she go for maternity leave. It was very late and I told her that she can go home and rest but she insisted on staying. So I asked her to relax and I decided to give her a shoulder massage. From that point, found out that she was horny and her husband has not touch her after her tummy start bulging. So one thing let to another and soon I had her lie down on the meeting table and started missionary on her. She even let me cum inside her. maybe I will start a thread detailing the event.

Nowadays, chances are few. Preggo FLs very few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by water123 View Post
I love to make love to a pregnant women. I did that with my ex-GF and the feeling with fantastic. She was super sensitive, very horny very wet, and she let me anal her too.

I love to see her holding her big tummy while i jam her, and she has to control her ectasy.

Any bros has same fetish? Too bad now no more chance.