View Single Post
Old 21-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: best pussy in penang?

You can go to Taiwan HC which is next to the Cititel [same side of the road] at a side lane opposite Hotel Malaya or you can venture to Waldrof HC [come out of Cititel main door, head for 11 oclock direction, cross the road, walk along a road with a car park on your RHS and kopi tiam on your LHS, walk for around 50 meters, you reach a cross junction, turn to 3 oclock and walk along that road..plenty of HC waiting for you]

Those are low-cost but not necessary no good bonking place. Normal charge RM100 [FJ & BBBJ] no massage [only if the WL likes to massage you] I enjoy cheonging there whenever I travel to Penang for biz.