View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Naughty experience with Japanese/Korean girls

For sure these girls are more wild than we know as compare to girls in southeast asia. From what i know on the surface they are polite in term of good manner, everyone can see that. When some of them behind the door, or behind close group they are beyond wildness. Sodomised, SM, exploring fantasy, submissions and dominations, dressing for sex, anal sex, fetishes, partner swapping, gang bang, orgy, bondage, sensual massage, the list goes on.

I never have any chance to meet any of them to try it out myself. Would good bros here who have experience with them share their experience of their encounters?