View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 12
Blackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

Finally got a chance to try out a session with her after trying to slot an appointment with this super busy lady here. So bros out there do wait abit till she contacts you, fret not your chance will come.

Exchanged contact and made the arrangement down for a afternoon slot. Location was convenient and there was ample parking lots in the area. Got to the unit and wow. She had the looks and the body of a model and i bet if you walk with her down the streets you will feel so proud. Being with her, there is not a minute of awkwardness as she breaks the ice with you and we talked about anything that you can think of.
Back to the deed. She preps you by telling you what she will be doing and proceed to cleans you up. Hygiene wise i would rate full marks for her as she will make sure she cleans you up before and after the deed. After preparing you, be prepared for the best bbbj you will receive. She will try to accommodate to whichever way you like and if you let her do her way, be prepare to unload your load in no time. She will engulf your whole tool with the CFM face. By her 3 mouth i to tell myself to control as she is really good with what she is doing. Her skills was so good that i emptied inside her mouth within minutes and she made sure to suck you dry before she cleans you up.

Overall service i would rate it as 99/100 the 1/100 for her not being mine to keep. Make sure to treasure this gem as she sends you to heaven. If you are looking for a hot sg ahlian who looks like a model and serves you well look no further. I will be back for more claire 😆