Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Brothers i just thought that i had had the best for myself last sat and earlier this week when i bonked 2 fresh ones. both these were last min thingie that happened, i called and they happened to be free.

But could i have been more surprised?

I had been working like a dog today and had planned to work till late into the night.

I was constantly receiving calls from my 25yo pinay gf (ya she has been my gf for several months now, i have 2 others who are also my gfs in the real meaning of the term... the rest are just gfs for the bonking session) today. she is off tomorrow and is quite keen to see me. obviously she needs her pussy serviced once every 2 weeks. i almost agreed to cancel my work tomorrow sunday to service her.

but suddenly i thought of messaging a few other numbers that reside on my hp.

And bingo there was a reply. so i had to cut short my work and head to meeting this pinay.

Now the real story is this. I had met her at a bus stop near orchard about 7 months ago. I used to message her on and off and she used to play hard to get. she had the impression that i was one of those men who will fill it shut it and forget it or the wham bam thank you mam kind. (obviously i am that kind but can i tell the girl that?)) no right. but she did not believe me. she just played alonog and played hard to get.

yet i never deleted her number. that has always been my policy. never delete a girls number especially if you have not fucked her yet.

But i was never sure that i would get a chance to screw her.

yet i continued to sms her on and off. showing her my sincerity (supposed and fake haha ). On and off i told her that i liked her or that she should join me at the hotel. but she refused always believing that i am like the other men no matter how hard i tried to show her that i was otherwise.