Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
mirc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
PRC waitress

Hi to all,

wanna share some encounter i had just recently.so i want bro to jufge and advise on my next step.. wonder what to do next

the story goes like this.
i was on my way back to my branch after 1 of those boring meeting... Feeling pissed that i had to babby sit a staff of mine.. hiaz thus decided to route to near cooffee joint to have some coffee to ease the tension. haha

so it was at this little kaya/coffee joint somewhere in the east, first look at her. wow.. it's gets me having those kinda of "wanting to know her" feeling. so the coffee transaction went smoothly... and all those TCSS. she told me my kaya toast is not really thus will serve to me.. ok then i took the table number and went to sit.... before that.. i asked her again.. make sure you serve to me ok.
she's asked why?: cos it will taste much sweeter.. and she burst out laugh.

true to words... she serve me. then push my luck a little further. i asked ke bu ke yi jiao huan hao ma? can we exchange number?. she replied cheekly: you mean this branch number? " no your number..? i am about to pull out my mobile when i realsise... my gf pic is still there..... hiaz...so i asked her why don you write for me?

she wrote and back i went to my office.

some time later in the evening. call her and sms want to meet her,
she agreed and went to East coast park. along the way.. she don mind i hug her. and hold her hand..
so push a little more. i venture my tougue into it..
that's where she asked.

you really like me? i am from china you know? and wants me to see how's my reaction..

due to those... a little dilemma, i sense that cos i cant answer those... next rounds.. she's said no more kissing till we offically together..

knn...

so what to do next?