Thread: Bandung HS
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
B@@B_L@VER deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyB@@B_L@VER deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bandung HS

After the Bad experience at Ozone yesterday... feeling that the heat is still around this morning.. Agrrrr..... Decide to head to Dago Plaza to release some heat there.. A tall commercial building and when to lvl 6 : Indigo Spa. I have to say the area look more commercial but nice ambient.

Area
Close to shopping area, pool salon at lvl 5 and the rest are like shopping area.

Anyway.. as usual.. change to my short.. enjoy the hot and cold pool and sauna.. till whole body relax...

Plus point - the hot/cold pool there got a big wall glass which give you the view of the city and also the people walking downstair on the pathway.
Minus Point - Time to time the attendent keep asking you ready for massage? quite disturbing till I told him if I want will tell them to come, then they leave me alone. (Guess them though I shy or what, dare not ask?)

went to the lounge and relax, see show.. proceed to counter and choose girls... (Now smart.. I just ask any big boob girl will do but not fat, cute or young girl)like this "Ho pian" by me.. hehehehe

The counter told me deluxe fully book onli left VIP - wa lau, I told them ok.. In the room.. got shower area somemore.. hehhe so that is the VIP.. nothing to brag about.. A gal come in.. one look on her is like the meaty side but not fat, big boobs and but small frame.. was wondering how the neh neh grow... I immediately ask for sexy massage cause got big melon.. but don't FJ rather go for BF... and then COB... hehehehe...she say ok... neg price and proceed..

Action
She strip down to her birthday suit... WOW.. big C++ boobs on such a small frame.. ( it just like a coconut tree ) in the front view.. you cannot see her bi-cep at all.

She proceed with using her breast for rotation massage over my back and butt with hand on the side.. then to my leg and calf with finger sliding to my ass crack and 2IC.. slightly poking my groin.. Feeling shiok...

Turn to my front, using her boob and pussy, massage my front and hand.. next she use her boob to massage to 2IC and immediately my 2IC salute to her.. next she use her pussy to stroke my 2IC.. hand free with oil.. (need to salute to her, she can do with such skill.. like safe sex.. using only pussy to masturabe me.. what if mis-cue jab in...)

Really can tahan and ask her to BF me.. hehehe she BF for 5 mins and ask me wan to go on top or not.. hehehe.. i pay money of course i enjoy loh.. i stay below.. and she do all the work.. hehehehehe...

Then suddenly reliase something.. so hehehe.. ask her to lay down BF me... as she was BF me.. i switch to reverse BF and her pussy is full view and reachable to my hand.. hehehhe.. finger fuck her (Super Wet).. ..she moan and lick my balls.. Shiok (Ball Lick + BF + Finger fucking)...

Feeling abt to cum.. switch to normal BF and also finger fuck her.. she shiver and moan loudly.. with 1 strong push and strong dig into the pussy.. i cum and also she moan too her loudest.. she told me she too cum as well.. COB + COF as well..

Lucky got bathroom.. wash and go out.. she even wash for me...( forget to mention we wash up before we massage)

Name: Ah Ni
Origin: Nvr Ask
Looks: 7.5/10 (Cute looking)
Boobs: 8/10 : 36C ++ assets, very soft, not sagging as she move in the room!!!!, Unbelieve if hang out like coconut tree)
Body: 6.5/10 : 156cm height... No tattoos, no scars... Fair to white complexion...
Frenching: Yes, but depends of chemistry...
CIM: Nvr Ask
COF/COB: Yes (Priceless view)
FJ/BBBJ: No Try
Breast Fuck: 10/10 (Baby Oil + Whitening Lotion )
Massage: No try
Service/Attitude:8/10 (GFE type as will tease you sometime, nvr get angry and sweet smile always)
Damage:RP 230.000 1.5hr solid massage (Deluxe Rm) + RP 400.000 (Breast Fuck)
RTF: Maybe, If i on fire again