View Single Post
Old 26-05-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 20
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Story As A Sugar Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivianward View Post
Hey.... Just came back from a night of drinks and half drunk hehe. Sometimes I question my own actions.

In case you are wondering, my sugar date went ok. As I said I need chemistry in order to proceed. I am a natural conversationalist and the ability to talk to anyone does not post an issue. However... there is a lack of that "magical spark
" Does not help that he took a train home............... Yeah taking a train is no biggie and probably does not mean he cannot afford but hey... I have went out with SDs who drove super cars and it is not my fault for feeling this way.

I almost fell in love with this particular SD whom I have met some time ago........ Gents who wants to hear saucy bedroom stories, to be honest it is quite limited.

Again I am not someone who is super pretty but I would like to think that I have a pretty unique charisma that leaves men wondering. Do not do this on purpose for sure......

Thanks for reading. Time to remove my makeup and sleep. Kisses
I think all the SBF guys should like Saucy stories.. why not ? Everytime I meet my SB, we talk about a lot of things, we talk about her personal life sex also hahaha.. we had steamy bath in jacuzzi and we had food together before we proceed with sex of her favorite position.

Before i had SB, I used to book local FL and everytime I ask them about their sex experiences with other brothers, like how is it, any rough brother or any good experience etc. How its going, i think its quite interesting to know another person life. I suppose it is, thats why so many brothers are camping here for your stories haha..

Maybe can let us know how and why you started, how is your experience.
I hear a lot of Salt Daddy stories from my SBs also and a lot of brother who want pay per meet and treat SB like FL, and some even don't pay for the date, the smelly bros.