View Single Post
Old 14-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 18
dcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Guy:Do you ever fuck your boss/colleague/customer/subordinate?

Not sure how this can be a consensus or poll..
anyway, i had a wonderful fling with my office administrative officer for 3 cool years...those moments were magic...to relived some of those beautiful erotic moments:-
1. had passionate love making sesion on the room balcony of SuperstarVirgo in the middle of the Straits of Malacca way past midnight..my all time favorite...( some poor fisherman might juz be wanking away beneath with the squid he caught...hehehe)
2. beach session at Sentosa after we went missing during a group outing cum mahjong session..the cry of splashing wave...the natural cricket twitching sound..the whisper of the southern breeze....juz excellent ambience..
3. a quickie on the $5K sofa before the crowd arrived for a function...(stain is still visible till today )..
Sadly, all good things muz cum to a sad end....my beloved child came into my world, "one knife two piece" and i let it all remain as sweet memories.......