View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Bro fat Fatt, I know u r fair and unbiased. 你帮理不帮亲.
For you and the entire community in gl forum, I can stop this nonsense with baotohk, Korean and bronzegod. So Long these 3 don't continue to provoke/Attack me. Before this I've no issue with them. I don't even interfere with their quarrel with max_priest. And yes I'm max_priest's forum buddy. Is there anything wrong? We have the rights to befriend anyone. For the benefit of doubt, omnia, fat Fatt and many more were also max_priest's former buddies until some issue surfaced.

To bronzegod Korean baotohk, 井水不犯河水 we may not be friends but I don't want to waste time & energy fighting with u 3

My main targets are 666 trolls cyber bullies liars beckham07 and cassano10
Many samsters already pm me how they were mass zapped and flamed by these 2 (I believe they are same person) after they posted bad frs on 666 whores
I hope u 3 don't interfere with my fight against these 2 thanks

I'll remove your 3 names in my troll list siggy from now on
Peace with u 3 Korean baotohk bronzegod
End of the day , it really doesn't matter to me if you add me or exclude me in your siggy. Or whether you are the sissy's friend or buddy or not.

I still trying to figure out what's the big hoo-ha about fucking raw and what is the big deal of raw list. It's a fact that almost every WL fuck raw and its just not with everyone , that's all.

These intel or so call list in circulation are created by people who wants to have influence in the forum. I think they want to seek solace here and be respected online.