Old 14-01-2003, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 22
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi bros,

look like this thread is doing well and hope that we get more contributions. as we cheong, we definitely wants to know the location, "speciality", price and any other useful information. i urge the bros contributing to include as much info as possible so that we have less "what's the price?", "where is the place?" questions. But, that doesn't mean bros are refrain from asking valuable questions, all are welcome for the benefit of all.

is there any HC that we can go in for a good sauna and FJ (if got massage, better), something like Xin Huai Hai in Shanghai? this is because to get paid sex, sometimes it is quite expensive to first go ktv, spend a few hundred, than pick the gal back for another RMB800-RMB1000, quite siong. it will be better if there is a sex shop, go in, bath, fuck, bath and relax, pay and ciao. better still, go in, choose gal, fuck, pay and ciao. any?

also, recently the famous BANANA have re-open at scitech (sai te, almost all cab drivers know the place), got some pretty gals as well as some ok-looking FLs, but there are always 2 sides of a coin. don't flame me if you go on a bad day when the pretty ones decided to take a break.

also, becareful of those touts on the streets, especially 3 li tun, trying to get you to their cheap ktv with cheap gals, i heard from my frens that you might end up spending more money than posh ktv. any confirmations.

happy cheonging and becareful of your wallets and personal belongings as CNY is round the corner and this is when the crime rate escalates.