View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Advice for a first time ladyboy screw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
Advice for the first timers
Okay bros, I’m assuming you’ve tried all sorts of girls but now you want to cross the road – to the wild side. You’ve tried coffee but now tea looks quite good. (Patience please, some of the material here has been used before and this is for the open minded.)

First principals –
Ladyboy lovers are not gay – most of us would puke at the thought of screwing another guy! So why? In short, usually, ladyboys are better looking, better dressed and give better sex. Why? They have to compete with girls and they know not everybody is into this. Plus most need big money for their sex change operation.
Really a very informative post! Straight to the point regarding that non-initiated would puke at the thought of screwing another guy.

But I personally have not seen any ladyboys who are better looking than girls. I mean I'm comparing to the girls who are working as FLs or WLs and not those domestic maids type. I don't know about others but my personal experiences are that you will know the differences between a ladyboy and a girl and that you can identify them out without any problems, whether they are from Orchard Towers or Changi Village. The only perfect sex-changed I have ever seen is on TV in one of the James Bond films. Can't remember which one but she was a real beauty and we would not have known until the news wrote about it.

I'm tempted to try a BJ from a ladyboy as from what I've heard, they give out the best probably because they know what guys like, being guys themselves. But to kiss as in mouth to mouth, tongue fighting in foreplay, I might just puke too as somehow or rather, there isn't one who can let me visualise her as a real woman.

Anyway, tempted only, as I still haven't "psycho" myself to go through it yet.