Old 30-05-2013, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
justine1238 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cd bbw btm

Hi guys , hope u like my latest ' fantasy' ...

Hi Justine I love your stories - I like a fantasy to teach you how to swim , i love your sexy pics in your swimsuits I live in a private condo and like to invite you to my condo on Monday evening around 9pm - there is usually no one at that time and the pool is secluded and private ... 39 yr old married Caucasian 1.8m 80 kg , hairy , top chubby with a hard on for bbw Chinese CD ... Patrick

The email was tempting so I took up the challenge . The picture of jobs big thick naked cock was also nice ....

The condo was in a secluded spot near orchard road I took a taxi there and told the guard whom I was visiting , my sports bag next to me ... I went direct to the sports house to change - my red tight body hugging low cut triumph swimsuit , tightly wrapped on my fleshy bbw bod , my dick was placed at 6pm direction , my long curly brown wig , my 36C silicone bra tightly squeeze into my swimsuit , I look hot , sexy , fleshy , cd , buxom , smooth and I have a horny feeling about tonight ...

I walked out of the changing room and slowly walked to the edge of the pool , shallow end ,the sky was dark , the moon was up as I slowly slide into the water , no one was there ... Then a tall blond hairy chested man entered the pool in a white speedo ... He smiled at me as he approached me ....

Justine ?
Yes ... I smiled
He smiled as he slowly embraced me in the pool ,
I felt his warm body against mine , his hard body with a tummy
Pressing against me ...
You know how to swim ?
I said no ....
He smile and slowly lifted my up by my hips and massaged my smooth ass ,
I teach you ok ?
Ok
He turned me around , and hold my arms ,
I could feel his big bulge slowly growing on my ass crack ,
It was hard big and warm ... I cud feel his cock under the cool water ,
U like Justine - as he moved my arms but his bulge was rubbing on my CD ass ,
It made me horny - growing harder by the second ...
Yes I like ,
His hands started to move to my chest , and squeeze my boobs , auto roaming all over , rubbing massaging touching molesting me underwater , my cd cock was slowly getting aroused .... He made me rest with my back on his crotch ... His huge cock was slowly coming out from the top of his white trucks ....his big pink helmet cock head coming out ....fuck Justine I waited so long for this ....

I pushed my smooth ass into his bulge , he gasped and his hands pulled my costume under water aside exposing my hole .... He place a finger into my Ass while his other left hand crept into my crotch of my costume , he smelled my hair his left hand massagingm y CD cock , his right hand finger fucking me under water in the secluded condo pool ...

Fuck you Justine , I want to fuk yr fat round tight ass ...

A stream of Pre cum floated to the surface of the pool as Jon moved his cock to the crack In my butt ... Teasing my asshole , his thick full Angmo cockteasing my hole ....

Fuck me Jon .... I gasped ..... The Angmo needed no move invitation and stick his hard long vein bulging Angmo cock into me ..... Fuk ....it's big I gasped ... I love big cock .... It spread my hole wide , he gripped my thighs from behind and pull them apart - fu k ..... I gasped it went all the way into my man womb .... It was big , huge , thick , slowly he pumped me , fucked me slowly ... The water around my body was rippling up and down my costume under water was totally distorted ad this huge Angmo was trying hard to make me pregnant ....

U like Justine ?
.......yes ......YEEESSSSSSSSs.......oh yes soooo big soooo big I cried
He fucked me harded ... Pumping me pushing into me deep full strokes ..he grabbed my hips tight and slam his piston deep deep deeeeeeeeep I to md injecting me with his big thick fuking angmo prick ..I cud feel him deep inside my hole sliding in and out , inch by inch thick big making my hole tightly expanding - he doggy me like a mad man .... I saw yr posts on Sbf - and I want to teach you a lesson Justine .....pump pump pump.....

Yr cock teasing stories is making so hard I wanna rape u like a slut whore ....he fucked me from behind and every stroke made me bounce up and down the water ....I was crying with joy , my ass never felt so good , a big bone inside me drilling me fucking me I squeeze my ass hole muscles to tighten his grip and Jon cried - fucking chi bail CD , fucking aqua , fucking bitch shit shit shit fuck you Justine ........ I wanna make u pregnant !!!!!!

His load exploded as I pulled myself away form his fucking .... His sperms were floating all over the spot in the pool thick white clouds of wet sperms his red cock out from his white small tight speedos ....my ass felt torn into Two , but it never felt better ,,,,, he French me and sat on the side of the pool ,water dripping down his still throbbing cock ....

I went to his cock and licked up every drop of chorine water and sperms until he was sufficiently cleaned .

Oh fuck Justine ....oooooh Justine ........ He moaned as I lapped like a dog bitching on his big erect cock ....