Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
justine1238 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cd bbw btm

What u like me to do Ms Justine ?
I like you to show me your cock … I am very horny bung …
Ahmad pulled his undies down … and his thick 7 incher sprang to life … red angry brown chocolate cut cock . the cock head was glistening with pre – cum …
“ ooooooooo ….. “ I let out looking at the huge cock … cut cocks are so ready for sucking , licking , smelling , kissing , …oooooo . I squirm in my black gstrings getting slightly aroused … Ahamd jerked his cock for me … it swang up and down up and down … it was hynoptic … a swinging cock big long thick delicious from a delivery boy ,,, I was so fucking hot just looking at the cock I put one hand slowly down my black gstrings ,,, my little cock-gina was getting hard … as I slowly slip my hand in to enjoy the sight of a big cock in front of me … I slowly masturbate my man-clit as Ahmad smile and jerk his cock up and down up and down up and down … just lookin at it made me so hot and horny … ,my lright hand cupped my right boob and started squezzing … massaging … I was slowly masturbating on the sofa opposinte my young malay big cock Racdonald delivery boy showing off his cock … COCK COCK COCK … gawd I love cock …. My eyes were lusty and my right hand alternate between the front of my gstrings and my wet pink lipsticked lips … my left hand cupping my “ boob “ … my ass undulating , squirming up and down the sofa … I was horny , but the scene of this young boy jerking his manhood made me so hot …. Malay , cock , balls , cock hole , pubic haird curly , big fat long thich smelly wet cut circumsized big fucking COCK … my head was cock cock cock …. My own cock was getting hard …. And Justine-clit cock was getting hard hot and … I saw him staring at my man-clit … and his right hand started to shake his massive cock now …. Up and down … his lips licking by his wet tongue as he saw this horny big BBW CD aqua whore slut chibai chow sexy fucking aqua … moaning and touching his cock … Her eyes locked with his now … the masturbation was at the same speed …. My cock was hard and his was hard ….my eyes was crying out to suck him …

Justine ….69 … plse I cant stand …..

Without a word my eyes told him to mount my hungery wet mouth …. While I laid down on the sofa his cock hovering just above my wet cock hungry mouth …

“ MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm …… Justine …….. “ Ahmad;s mouth was sucking away at my CD-cock … sucking sucking sucking …. Oooooooooooooo Fuck …. He moved his cock into my hungary mouth and shove it ….

“ OooooOOOOOOOOOO AHAMD …. CHOKE CHOKE … HIS WAS HUGE ….. ahmad was sucking me while his hips where fucking my mouth … he was giving me and taking from me …. I was mad with lust …. I swallowed swallowed
SWALLLLLOW ….. !!!! ARRRrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE his cock , precum , my wet hungary CD-mouth … my tongue going round and round and round lapping at his Racdonald cock ….. OOOOOOOOO Justine JUSTINE !!!!! he moaned …. AHMAD ….. FUCK MY MOUTH!

He pounded my lips , my mouth , saliva precum coca cola … his sweat his wonderful malay shining sweat fucking my mouth while SUCKING my CD-cock …. He was hungary as me , what I did to his cock , he followed … I swallowed he swallowed , I lick he lick , I kiss he kiss , I choke he choke … I want all the way down deep down my choking throat he did as well , we were a 69 machine undulating up and down up and down

His sperms were come out in bits and drips I tasted the sticky white glue it was delicious …

MmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMM Justine I want u to CUM … in my mouth ……
Ahmad I want u too ….

I suck for dear life he pounded my mouth his whole wonderful malay chocolate tan body quivering shaking with lust and fuck …

OOOOOOO Justine OOOOOOOOOO Justine OOOOOOOO I AM CUMMMIIIINNNNNNNG CUMMMINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGg….

Ahamd I AM CUMMMIIIINNNNNNNNNNG TOOOOO !!!! aaarrrggghhhhh OOOOooooooooooooo

I grabbed his butt and he shoved his whole load down my throat while my CD-cock came into his …. Oh Justine …. Justine …. Bagus darling …. I love … I love sayang he cooed ….

Can I come again next time to your house ?

My mouth overflowing with a gallon of sperms … drooping down my side … my wet sweat CD body covered in sweat shiny drops of Ahmad's sperms explosion on my neck bra face - i felt so fucking liberated …- " Sure Bung … Whenever I order Racdonald … u come ."