Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
iron_fist87 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: MILF @ Fortune Centre #04-1X

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojojoe75 View Post
Went to this shop at Fortune Centre at Middle Road unit #04-1X, saw that they have body massage, there is even a poster to say that they are ITEC certified masseur.

Tot that should be able to get good massage, walk in to the shop, a decently dressed MILF told me $30 for 45mins, $40 for 60mins. Price seems reasonable so took the 45min package.

She brought me to one of these little cubicles separated by curtains and ask me to stripe and lay down on the massage bed and she started her massage. After abt 10mins ask me to turn over and pop the GQ. Did not wanted to take up at first but she promised that she will do a good job so I okay loh.

Started to stroke me, this is the worst HJ I ever had, no technique at all, jus moving her hands up and down on my 2IC and pinching my nipples (WTF), touch her boobs a bit say itchy and put her hands across to block (WTF!!!)

Damn fed up now and ask her to stop (did not even come cos damn du lan), look at the clock still got 15mins and she ask me to wear my clothes and she just walk out of the cubicle (WTF!!!) still got the bloody cheek to ask me to pay full price (WTF!!!).

Just post here to ask all Bros to be careful and boycott this place which treat us like carrotheads.

Name: dun even bother to ask cos damn DU LAN.
Face: 3/10 (Old MILF, can see wrinkles)
Boobs : A
Body : 5/10 (can feel tummy fats cos she did not take off her clothes)
Massage 3/10 (not interested in massaging at all, just think of doing special)
Autoroam: No, touch boob a bit say itchy and block her boobs.
HJ: -1/10 (I can do better myself)
Damage : $30 massage + $50 HJ
RTF: Over my dead body, free oso dun wan.
bro i were u i will just pay the massage only n walked off...