View Single Post
Old 18-06-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 6
Skyhigh29 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyhigh29 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyhigh29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Was snooping around the area today and was halted by an auntie halfway. I looked up at the signboard and it was the same as one of the bros described. So fast hand fast leg got a 1 hr session. There was two MLs sitting outside when I was there and I told the reception auntie to "give me the prettier one".

Stripped down to my birthday suit and laid on the bed. Massage was good, I mean, Thai massage, 够力够力 one. Almost fell asleep. The ML had soft hands and she smelled very fragrant. Really can doze you to lalaland.

After half an hr the ML told me to flip around. Slowly worked her way to my 2IC. GQ popped with only HJ , so I went on to ask her if have full package. But she said got no condom, so no choice. As she continued with the HJ, I stripped her naked and went on to catbath her. Perky B cups that are a handful. Keep having to tahan the thoughts of fucking her. As my hands went down south on her, she was super wet. Asked her again want to fuck or not, but she keep saying no condom. But I really buey tahan and almost forced myself on her.

She keep resisting for me to finger her, but I pushed on, and eventually she relented. Her body was gradually getting hot and I can tell she wanted something too as she persistently got wetter. Laid on my side sucking my nipple and working my 2IC, while I fondled with her tits and her clitoris. She came at the moment I shot my load. What harmony.

After that she continued to give me a leg massage and head massage. I think the session lasted more than 1 hr. Gave her 50 bucks and left a happy man. Next time will definitely bring my own cd.