Old 23-12-2008, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
blondehead is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My wife's best friend.... and my wife made me fuck her

I basically ran out of the house jumped into my truck and took off I pulled around the corner and proceeded to take my dick out and jack off right in my Jeep I couldn’t even make it home. I had been pulling on my meat for about 2 minutes when I felt my potent seed snaking its way up my shaft. Right before it exploded my stomach drew up into painful knots. The first spurt hit me in my chin followed by 4 equally powerful spurts it felt so good letting it out I had tears running down my face. It took me a full ten minutes to recover and I quickly looked around to make sure I had not been discovered, all was clear I hurriedly removed some napkins from the glove box and hastily cleaned myself off.

Needless to say I never made it to work out that day. I started thinking would it be possible to get with Yolanda.

A few days had passed since I had helped Yolanda with her computer. I had still not figured out how or if I would be able to bed this woman.

Monday evening after work I decided to get online to check my e-mail. There was a message from Yolanda to Lauren, telling my wife that she now online and to drop her a line when she got a chance. I quickly switched screen names to my private one and checked to see if Yolanda was on this evening, she was. I instant messaged her saying hi. She did not respond so I sent another one telling her who I was. She responded to that one saying hi I wasn’t going to write back because I didn’t know who you was. I told her I was sorry and asked her what’s up. Nothing just feeling this thing out was her reply. Yolanda asked me what did I do for fun, I said you don’t want to know. She said sure I do I asked didn’t I. I said ok since you want to know, mainly I go to this one web site that has a bunch of erotic stories. Then she asked why, I decided to tell her the truth (thinking “where is this leading”). Well sometimes your girl likes to keep her legs crossed so I use this site to help stimulate my release. WOW was what Yolanda typed next. I sat there thinking what do I say now. Then another message came across from Yolanda she said I didn’t expect that. And I typed well I don’t like to lie. If you ask me a question I will try to answer it honestly. Yolanda replied well if I had a man at home he would never have to worry about using a damn computer to get off. I couldn’t believe my eyes.