View Single Post
Old 18-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of
Thumbs up $10,000 Sex Doll Custom Made Like Real Girl

Hi Bros,

Was replying another Bro in another thread on sex toys when he brought up the topic of sex dolls. So thought I would start this new thread especially for the benefit of those bros who do not know that such a kind of realistic sex doll exists.

Made in USA. Not a blow up air-filled doll but a solid doll made of synthetic skin-like flesh-like material and silicone borrowing the latest technology from hollywood movie making. You can also custom make the face of the doll, her hair, her colour tone, her height, her built, size of breast and even shape of labia! Example, if your fantasy is on Angelina Jolie, they can custom make the doll to look like Angelina's face! Or if you have the hots for fiona xue, you can send a pic and they will custom the face to look like Fiona.

The limps of the doll are all adjustable and movable like real human. For example, you can move the arms and legs to put the doll in a sitting position sitting on your sofa, or flat lying on your bed, or leaning against the wall or on all fours in doggie position... etc etc... And they can even wear clothes. I dare say at night when the lights are dim, you may even mistake the doll to be a real person sitting there!

How much all this technology cost? The international shipping costs is at least USD850. Probably in a huge container box..... not even sure if Singapore customs will allow this product in if you order it. The total cost at the end of the day will be 5 figure.

My initial thoughts are that chances are slim that any bros here have seen this doll in real life or even own one ...... BUT if any bros have any experience PLEASE share. Some time ago, I have actually seen a video clip of some guy (from US) who videoed himself fucking his doll , alas I cant remember where.... if I can find it I will post up here.

Anyhow, without any further ado, take a look at their website and check it out yourself and share your opinions and thoughts:

Realdoll, The World's finest Love Doll

Bros who find the above interesting Pls UP my points. Thanks!!

Last edited by tigerprawn; 18-04-2008 at 03:55 PM. Reason: typo