Old 24-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
r0cksteady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hot Spa.

knn. was there today. I will never go there again.

I signed up under this new nick to post this reply because I am so pissed off with their fking service. (So surprising to act this way, some more in this economy today).

So there I was.... at the door. Grumpy looking auntie (skinny) asked me if I want to 'book a time' for massage. Huh? Massage still need to 'book time'? Not just walk in and massage meh? So I said I don't understand. She then impatiently (and raised her voice a little, must be that time of the month) told me that I can book the 'length of time' for massage. I was like... I see.... thought you meant I have to book what time I wanted my massage at. She said, yeah, that too. She asked me if it was my first visit. WTF. So I 'booked' (whatever) and I went in.

Inside, after the usual hot tubs, etc... went in and the other counter auntie inside asked me if I have anyone in mind to massage. I simply said.. get me someone who can give a 'firm massage' (After being tired of all the pretend type massage who just touch touch then ask for special). She then said, so you don't have anyone in mind? And again asked me if this was my first visit. WTF, man???

So, I then went to the room and an auntie named Margaret (fucking bitch) appeared, and then proceeded to give me a massage after asking me what I wanted. I said I wanted something firm. Which in Chinese means hard. And she proceeded to use ALL her fucking strength on me!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN. So, of course I tahan and I just stayed in position, but sometimes, if she attack one joint with all of her force, of course I would tense up to protect myself... and she KNEW it and yet went even harder. I think that bitch is sick. If I do not shout tolong or something... she would not stop. Must be a psycho.

After that, when she used her bone on some sensitive area, I told her to use less force and she began a long sermon and lecture on why I should not ask for a hard or 'firm' massage. WTF is wrong with this place????

She said, the women here are not limp daisies (her words). WTF, man?
I cannot ask for 'firm massage' as I feel like it? Need to come and test my strength and ability to take your torture and then give me a long lecture on why I cannot ask for firm massages???
WTF.

She already knew that some areas, you cannot go too hard and she said she saw me contracting my muscles (duh, then why FUCKING CONTINUE SO HARD)??? What the hell was she trying to prove???? I'm the customer, hello.

As a masseuse, she should go soft and then progressively harder till the customer is ok with the strength... not giving all her strength to take revenge on the customer to see how much he can take it just because he asks for a firm massage. This is not customer service. This is pure psycho. Teach me a 'lesson'? Lesson on what, man??? WTF.... really.

My firm and her firm, my 'hard' and her 'hard', as 100 other customers and masseuse, can be TOTALLY DIFFERENT! What is her fucking problem!?

This was one sick woman. And FUCK HOT SPA. I am never going there again. Neither will my friends nor associates in my company.

Imagine... throughout the visit... the most friendliest person was the waiter bringing my food to the table. That means this place REALLY SUCKS.

I have been to more than probably 100 HCs not only in Singapore but around the world, Asia, even in North America. And this is definitely not my first visit. Really something wrong with the bitches there.