View Single Post
Old 25-04-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Day I lost My Virgin

Me: I gonna cum J, cum where?

J: hing hai houth!! She mumbles as my dick is still in her mouth

Me: huh? What u talking?

J: *points finger to her mouth*

Me: feeling quite shiock when she mumbles with my dick in her mouth. Disturb her again. "Cum where?

J: tries to move her head back to speak properly but I hold on to her head. She keeps struggling and grab my ass and I just speed up and unload my soldiers into her mouth.

Me: damn it feels good.

She push my hands away, opens her mouth to show me my babies and SWALLOW it all!

J: idiot u, I say in my mouth! U still ask stupid question.

Me: shiock ma when u talk with my dick in your mouth.

J slaps my hand playfully and proceeds to catbath me. We took like 20 mins to bath and when we walked down the stairs, 6 pairs of eyes were on us. J simply says "go help K with the BBQ, we gg out to buy drinks. "

A few of them gave me the i-know-what-happened face.

I simply lifted my right eye brows twice and hold J's hand and walked out of the chalet to buy drinks.

We went back to the chalet after buying the drinks, some cigarette (yeah man, i look chao lao enough to buy cig ) we ate the food, i was sitting on the stone bench while the 7 of them were chit chatting and discussing on the match they had earlier on and were pin pointing out each others strength and flaws. I was just happily listening and eating my chicken wing.

2nd girl
Name: A
36D 30 34
Hottest girl of the basketball team. team captain and killer looks. already tgt with her NS boyfriend for 3 years. she's the senior in the group. age 16

A :" eh Mark ( not my name, i cannot put my initials if not very easily recognized. haha ) come over here and sit together with us la. why sit alone, we got poison ah? "

J: aiya girls talk ma. nvm one la. he will come over if he wants to.

Right now i am still thinking, is that incident earlier on considered that me and J are an item? we like chatted over a few times at the basketball court, not even talking on phone nor msg, things just happened too fast.

me : okok, coming. J acc me go take the water from the fridge for them ok?

J: orh.