Thread: Fortune Center
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by right View Post
rock hard i think u r rubbish man anna i dont think she does any special.... unless someone can 100% stood up and said he does with her before... what wrote here must be true so bro.

dont use cheap style and touch here and there leh u guys like tee co old man go there massage just to get flesh...

be a man ask they do anot if not leave those innocent alone be fair there r kama bro... it may happen to yr daughter next time been touch by man leh...
Cool down, bro. Don;t "hum thum" other bro like this. We are here to share FRs for all bros to enjoy..

Anna confirm got HJ, and pretty good at it.

Trish also got do HJ if you are her regular. I have visited her a few times liao. You must make her feel comfortable and get her trust, break the ice. I like it when she wears her short denim skirt exposing her fair skin. damn sexy. Really feel like bonking her.

But the only pity is their Orchid spa closes quite early. Gotta be there straight after work or else the shop is closed.

Body ConXXXX Leslie nowadays always fully booked. Quite miss her BBBJ and stereo sound moaning.