View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Baotohk insinuation that u r mp clone - I awared of that n u didnt fabricate on this part. Till now, I still believe u r not max clone, but I believe u two r good buddy. I could be wrong, but this is my best guess.

I can see bronzegod did talk to u too upon that time. Whether he attacked u first or u was the one I didn't want to debate with u in this post, I let bg to deal with u directly.

Now, which post of mine did I attack u first before u mentioned my name? Yes I see u quote baotohk post, true. I'm sure you may try to quote some of bg post. But where is my post which showed that I attacked u first before u mentioned abt my nick? If u read carefully, I was attacking max but not you before you mentioned my nick. Read one more time if u r still unclear, damn!!! You may not like me to suggest u to check you eyesight like what ur buddy always quote yeah?
Maybe we are being assumed as clone since we are always fighting HER