View Single Post
Old 27-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
global25 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobal25 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jin Hua - 22 yo PRC Student in SG, Super GF Feel (Pix Inc)

Jin Hua

It was an impromptu meet up. First time I meet up with a lady at such a short notice!

First impression, plan jane, body looks decent. A MILF. Looks are deceiving at time. She is very experienced and has been around for a long time.

Went to my normal hangout and realized that it is super packed! There is a voucher that I received from one of the bro here on a water theme playground(you can search for “Magic water” in the forum) that I recalled, that is just round the corner from my location. Ask Jin Hua if she is ok with water sports and try something new for a change. She agreed. Cool.

Jin Hua and myself are mesmerized by the theme rooms when the staff show us what they have! Definitely a few hundred % better that what Haru Haru can provide IMO! We choose the one with Jacuzzi, a shower, 2 beds - one on ground and another one level 2. It is like a design boutique room. High value for $.

Door locked. Jin Hua becomes a playful and horny Jap AV star! She was dancing to the DVD music, making notti, CFM faces/moves. Role acting. Very pro!

We climb up the ladder to level 2 bed. Staring at each other eyes, GFE get heavier and we start to french and clothes start to get lesser, by the time we are fully naked, we are already at ground level bed, with clothes littering all over the place, includes on the ladder…Hehe.

Head into Jacuzzi and enjoy the good relax soak with water “massage” our back, legs, arms. And most important to Jin Hua at her crotch! Free stimulation for her! Wow, she start the action without me! Damn!

We have a lot of fun in the small Jacuzzi. It was an intense sexsation, decide to finish first round in the water. Not to go into too much details what we did in the Jacuzzi as per request from Jin Hua.

2nd round start on upper deck bed. Another 20mins of intense(mechiam like sprinting) sexsation. We stopped. Jin Hua was complaining she is very tired, most probably not use to such fast and furious pace. I am okay with not firing off. It is not just the cumming that is satisfying, the process is more important IMO.

Jin Hua have a hard time climbing down the ladders as her legs are jelly. Too heavy bonking.

Wash up and send her back to her place.

These are the stats:
Lady – Jin Hua
Looks – 6/10 (plain. Long hair. She looks like an old sec classmate)
Age – late 20 (IMO)
Nationality – PRC
Language – Chinese
Body – 6.5/10 (have a small tummy,abit ba ba, too white)
Boobs – 6/10 (B cup - too small for her frame)
Facial – abit rounded, full of expressions(playful).
Bath – NA. The theme concept takes precedent over the norm practice.
Massage – NA
French – 7/10 (Nice)
HJ – NIL
BBBJ – Shiok doing it in the Jacuzzi. No rating as nothing to compare with.
BJ – NA
BM – NIL
Pussy – 7/10
Painting – Yes
Fingering – Yes
GFE – 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (Muscle and gripe are good.)
AJ: NIL
Attitude: 6/10 (accommodating and playful, lower the points due to the feeling that her “mask” she has ON is too distasteful that turn me OFF)
Damage: As advertise + tips
RTF – Depend on circumstance.

Jin Hua is a skilful and experienced MILF. A fun person to be with. I saw/experience something, which I like to caution. Handle with care.

Thanks to TS for the contact.

If you can’t find the water theme playground, PM me.