Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

After the module, she asked me:

Judy: “I think the 7-11 is closed hor?”
Me: “No need 7-11 la… I have…”
Judy: “What la… Have you been preparing for this day?”
Me: “Sort of! Haha! No la… That time got leftover…”
Judy: “That time… It was… Quite some time back…”
Me: “Yah…”

Don’t know why, there was an awkward silence. We headed to my car and drove to her hall. Indeed, the car park was empty. My guess was, even if there are people staying in the hall, they would have left, because it was almost evening. We went up, and to our horror, there were quite a number of rooms that had people! Mostly the CAT! Then we finally understood that they do not have a house, so they stayed in the hall.

Me: “Holiday need to pay rental or not?”
Judy: “Need ah! If not your things got to shift out.”
Me: “Then you paid for nothing for 3 months?!”
Judy: “I took part heavily in hall activities and managed my connections well.”
Me: “Like that also can!?”

I’ve been in this room enough times to know which bed is Judy‘s. The moment she drew the curtains, I couldn’t hold back anymore, I went up to her and grabbed her boobs from the back.

Me: “I’ve missed this pair of boobs…”
Judy: “Really? They don’t really belong to you, you know…”
Me: “I don’t care, I just want to squeeze them.”

I caressed the boobs for a while, then went under her shirt to fonder them. I took off her shirt, and unzip her jeans. I fingered her. Her arms reached back to unhook her bra for me to have a full grip of her tits. She was rocking her bottom towards my finger. I could sense that she wanted something from me too. I stopped fingering her, placed both hands on her tits and squeezed them real hard.

Me: “Go suck me.”

She turned around, knelt down, and removed my jeans and underwear. That was the first time in my memory that she didn’t say anything about the smell and wet tissues. She duly took in my dick and sucked it hard. She was eager to eat my dick, I could sense. Her head movement was vigorous – in and out at a fast speed, and her suction was strong. She was so good that I almost came, and it was like only 2 minutes.

Me: “Ok… Ok… Stop here…”

She continued.

Me: “Ju… Please stop… I am about to cum…”

She came out, and asked:

Judy: “Isn’t that good for you?”

Me: “Yah, good… But hor… Not now la… I haven’t fucked you yet. And I have not had sex with you for a long time… I missed that vagina too.”
Judy: “You missed? Or this thing missed?”
Me: “Both.”