Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 31-08-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

I gathered 4 guys followed me for Miyuki's nude photo for about 2 years to do a kinky thing with her last year. These are guys kept giving me comments for long time and wished to see my wife in person one day. They are age from 42 to 69 years old Japanese guys.

They split the expenses and booked one resort hotel. I told Miyuki all are my customers who we need to entertain to get my business. Miyuki came along and tried to please beautifully (no sexual thing...)

Middle of the gathering each started to compliment how beautiful she is and get her really drunk. We then started to play game and middle of that I left room for about 30 minutes. During that time, they kept giving her more drink and when she lose game, she needed to undress a piece of cloth.

One pretending president tell Miyuki if he can take photo. Then another guy also... Miyuki hardly say no to anything usually as I knew. When I returned, Miyuki was posing but all cloth are still on. Then I asked Miyuki to please give each men 30 minutes in other room to take photo... she did not like it but agreed for helping me....

We preapared several outfit for her to change on each guy to take photo... The mosaic pussy photo is from that time... here is before a guy taking off her panties... (the finger on last photo is not mine...)

Little more service for non member too....

Last edited by USman28; 31-08-2017 at 10:42 PM.