View Single Post
Old 13-02-2018, 07:40 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOGS View Post
tbh sad definitely cos emotions are involved. As much as i do not wish to let her go but i guess i shld not be selfish, i couldn't give her a status and despite being with me for 4 long years where she could be with other potential guys..however, she has been texting me moments ago after last night parting. Lol.
I can understand the feelings. I have one for 8 years. I wanted to let her go on quite a few times

Sometimes because she keeps complaining she has no status. And trust me as the days go by her eyes will also start roving and heart sparks for a single man. And at those times, I think leaving her is the best option.

Other times because I feel I should be fair to her and since she is with me and in theory she is attached(but I am married), she should not and cannot find someone else. With all things being equal maybe she should find someone to call her own.

in your case since she decided to move on, and find someone new, then better to bow out. That's what I tell my little three, the day you find someone new or have feelings for another guy, I am out of her, and I wish you all the best.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment