View Single Post
Old 27-02-2018, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Thanks bros for the support, if got any suggestion on how to improve my writing, please let me know

Also, is it against the rules to post photos without the person in the photo's consent? (either taken from her facebook photos or maybe have some hidden camera photos to share later on )

Just checking first, wouldn't want to get myself into trouble ahahaha

-------------

They always say pretty ladies don't need make-up. But with make-up, she look almost 10x more chio than before although it was just very light makeup. She had changed out of her working attire and in its place was a V-neck black cami top and blue jeans. Wa I tell you, I don't want stare also a bit hard.

A bit shame that she covered up her legs with her jeans because I would have loved for her to continue wearing a skirt to show off her slender white thighs but definitely no complains about the top. The V neck was a little low cut la, to the point can see about maybe 1/4 to 1/2 of her small longgang. Her nehneh definitely not flat I'd say, just a bit small.

Look abit like this: https://is4.revolveassets.com/images...I-WS904_V1.jpg

She was fixing her earrings as she talked to us. ' Alright. I'm going out now. You boys enjoy yourselves alright? Don't stay up too late. '

' Yeah. ' Jack grudgingly replied.

Like I thought. Something was up. Seems like Jack doesn't like his Mom going out. Sure got reason one. Somemore just now ask me if I light sleeper. Very suspicious eh.

' Ahh. Oops. ' Auntie Kat accidentally dropped one of her earrings and bent down to pick it up.

At that moment, I could see her downblouse from the side. Wa, legit cannot. Heng sitting down sia, if standing up marikita damn obvious. I burned that sight into my memory as every detail of her white flesh from the sideview and her black laced strapless bra underneath is forever engraved inside my mind liao.

' Alright, I'm leaving. ' she then waved us goodbye and went out.

I then look over to Jack. What this idiot hiding la sia, walao damn anxious to find out leh.