Old 29-08-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Indigoflashed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Betrayed

Thank you all for the responses. A lot have happened since the and I would appreciate your thoughts

She confessed everything to me over the weekend. Last week she went on a work trip and I knew something was amiss, so when she returned I checked her phone again. She got careless, I found photos of her and her lover.

When I confronted her, she confessed everything. I will not go into the details but it was as bad as I can think and more.

After she did, I get tremendous sadness, but at the same time, liberation. I am not crazy, I wasn’t imagining things, I was right about all those suspicious behavior.

You may all think I’m mad, but I decided to forgive her. She told me she felt that I haven’t given her enough attention, and she managed to get that from that guy even though she has no feelings for him.

After the confession things felt very different, it feels like she was willing to talk again, it feels like she wanted to let me know every mistake she made. I could sense remorse, but at the same time, she said she lost a lot of feelings for me when I became a paranoid freak and tried to track her every move.

To end off we agreed to go for marriage counselling, these couple of days we shared about how we feel and what we can do better. I’m still deeply hurt, but I’m trying to trust and forgive her. Deep down I have a immense fear that something like this will happen again, but when you love someone I guess you are just hopelessly optimistic.

I hope I have no more updates. It’s been a extremely difficult 2 months and I’m frankly spent. Hope things can only get better from now on.