Old 30-03-2018, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
Dave08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pure Seduction

At the end of the day, Mike left the office after he was finally done with his work. When he reached the ground floor of the building, he noticed Elaine waiting by herself at the main lobby as well. He decided to go over to chat her up as per usual and maybe test her once more after the continuous kinky rubbings he had given her earlier during the day.

Mike: "Hey Elaine…going home ar? Or waiting for someone?"

"Hi…yaa gg home…" Elaine replied in a short manner.

"How’s things going anyway?" Mike tried to loosen things up in their conversation while testing her reaction to that incident.

Elaine paused for a few seconds and took a deep breath before speaking up again.

"Anyway Mike, you know… I really respect you as a good friend. But what happened just now was something unexpected, and I did nothing so as not to create a scene in office and cause you any embarrassment. But please… please don't take it as any other type of meaning. I am already married and I love my husband very much, and I believe the same goes for you as well. So don't take it as an approval from my side and please don't try to repeat it again."

Mike was honestly taken aback by Elaine's soft but straight forward comments and he totally didn’t expect that from her, but he somehow managed to calm down immediately and tried to handle the situation like a seasoned veteran.

"Actually I am sorry if I hurt you in any way Elaine, but believe me it was definitely not intentional from my part too. Things just got started out of a sudden and I couldn’t stop myself at that moment. And you didn't object either, so I thought you were into it too."

Mike looked straight in her eyes with the most sincere and apologetic expression he could gather. Elaine then looked down embarrassingly, not saying anything. Seeing that things were getting rather awkward, he tried to take control and ease the situation a little further.

"And don't mind me for being so straight forward, but your appearance today also contributed to the whole thing."

"My appearance? You mean?” Elaine looked back up at him with a questioning and curious expression.

"I am sorry Elaine, but when someone like you wears such a hot dress on such a beautiful figure, any man would definitely get attracted to you. I am just no different.”

Mike’s frank compliments actually made Elaine blush a little as he was praising her in an open but casual manner. Her cheeks turned red lightly and a shy looking smile appeared on her face.

"So…so you were looking at my figure?"

"No" Mike replied "I wasn’t looking, I was just simply admiring one of the most attractive figure I had ever seen. "

"Ohh… but...I am really not…..”

"I swear Elaine, and you have to agree with me that you really do have a very hot body, by far the best I've seen. Seriously man, for your looks and figure you should be doing modelling instead of working here ar." Mike smiled confidently with his teasing joke.

Mike's calming and assuring words made Elaine feel rather proud and pleased with her own self and it also lightened up the whole tense atmosphere almost immediately. After all, he knew very well the 100% successful theory that all women regardless of age loved being praised by men. He also noticed the changing expression and mood on her face before continuing his next sentence.

"Elaine, I am sorry if I hurt your feelings today. I really don't know what happened to me just now. I just could not control myself. It must be your beautiful dress, you are looking so damn good in it that I just got carried away."

"Hmmm, so you mean my dress is the main culprit?" Elaine asked him.

He could sense that her tone was not so much of anger by now, but actually more of curiosity.

"No Elaine, actually I mean….."

"Then what, my figure?"

"No..... Ok I mean yes... Well you know what I mean right…"

Elaine managed a very light smile shyly before replying.

"So you are saying that my dress and figure did this to you?"

"Well Elaine ... I have already said that I am sorry...but you obviously know the answer in my mind...don't you?"

Mike looked at Elaine sincerely yet in a charming manner, which made her blush again. She looked down for few seconds and then looked up straight into his eyes.

"So….. am I really that beautiful?"

Now Mike got the chance to make an impression on her.

"Of course Elaine, I am sure you knew it from the looks that you got from every man you had met so far."

"Yess.... but no one said it so frankly before like you did."

"Well… maybe they were just afraid to say it because you don't look like a girl who likes flirting."

"Ohhh... then how come you talk to me like this?"

"Well.... as you can see the incident today changed my point of view on you a bit." Mike smirked and replied in a casual and joking manner.

Elaine looked down shyly.

"So what do you think of me now?

"I think you are a gorgeous lady….. who also enjoy some harmless touching and teasing at times... hehehe…" Mike spoke more cheekily this time and started laughing, trying to ease the conversation a little more.

“Hey….” Elaine slapped on his arm lightly and also smiled at his teasing joke shyly.

"Anyway that's it and it's only for once ah, so please don't think of all this again ...ok?"

"Alrite…." Mike replied, obviously lying just to please her and knowing well that he was definitely not going to stop there without achieving his ultimate objective.

“So now you are not angry with me then. Means we are still good buddies ya?"

"As long as you keep your words....then yes,"

"So can I give you a hug to make it up?"

Elaine looked at him and pondered for a short moment before replying.

"Hmmm….alrite…"

Mike initially moved forward and hugged Elaine in a friendly manner without trying anything funny. Though at the end, he looked down at her hot body and could not resist himself from brushing her ass lightly for one last time before letting go.

"What are you doing Mike?" Elaine asked almost innocently again.

"Just feeling the softness of your assets for one last time and engraving it deeply in my mind so I can remember it forever….that’s all…no more.... hehehe…" Mike joked teasingly again to conceal his naughty actions, though he really wanted to touch it and remember the feel in his mind.

"Hey you ar.. naughty again leh…ok see you tomorrow I gotta go already…" Elaine replied before swiftly hopping onto the private car she had booked earlier while Mike went to pick up his car, feeling pretty satisfied with his small success on flirting with his sex goddess today.