Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
brock79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Seremban, negri sembilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by panfilo View Post
Went to this MP on my way to Lekas Hway. 2hrs Thai at RM65 which is good value.

With 40 mins left was offered ping-pong. Wasn't too keen but whatever since the massage so cheap(but good nonetheless) so agreed to pay 50 at counter.

What I got was totally new to me. Mind blasting! Just picture a proper sensual styled batin, this is the Thai style yo.

So after unloading, the ML's finishing move is.. wait for it.. wait for it.. pulling and stretching both my arms with one of her foot on my ball sack as leverage. Try imagining or even better just try it lol. Honestly I freaked a little but she gave me a signal to say it's okay and calm the fck down.

The MP is located somewhere along the address below. It's located at the upper floor of a shoplot. This row of shoplots is about 200m away from a nearby Petronas. Input the address in Google Maps and find the Petronas along the road you should be able to spot the MP. There will be a huge signage.

Jalan Tun Dr Ismail
70200‎ Seremban‎ Negeri Sembilan
Malaysia

Being as helpful as possible here, but it shouldn't be difficult to spot as I stumbled upon it by chance as well. Good luck mates.
Thanks bro, I went to this mp yesterday. Ask for 1 hour massage. Service was ok. the ML got big boobs. End up with a normal hj. Damage RM79 with hj. Nothing special for me....but I saw some other MP near that area. Maybe will try next time.