View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1101 / Power: 13
Mistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud ofMistrevia has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
massage with vialita, thats why i say kings massage from Formosa Hotel is better.
My colleagues and i had a little get together at batam this weekend and at the last night i decided to show them a little more of batam. We went to atalanta at first but it was fully book so we end up at Blue moon. My friend got a little too anxious so he kinda ask the front desk directly about the massage with special prices. We were suddenly given another menu which show their prices. Basically 600k / 700k for short term(2hrs) Suite/VIP. Kinda mix feelings of experience from my friends, for me the cewek i had was awesome and shiok. Im thinking of going again later this week and book her for an overnight instead this time

PS: If you are standing at alfamart entrance, you will definitely find it.