View Single Post
Old 15-09-2015, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Started my conquest 3 years ago into the FL arena.

Below are some of my bastard moments.

Bastard 1 - kc-Ed one of the Ang pai back then, she's still on my wechat, she has a fiancé now and getting married soon in chengdu. Still pretty and gorgeous. Stays along balestier and I was her first customer. Her first time in the line and she was very green, 21 back then. Showered and got onto bed. Bed frame spoilt and it was mattress on the ground. Treated me like a boyfriend with wet bbbj and body licking. Passionate French which I was surprised... Maybe I'm good looking. Action begins with my 0.03 and she's very sensitive. But due to my frequent hj, can't really feel with the condom. And I asked her if I could remove it. She was too high to think but initially refused. I kept pushing and also at the same time removing the condom as well and use my dickhead to rub her clit. Finally she gave in as I pushed in slowly. Feeling is surreal..... Kept pumping for another 15-20mins and she was grabbing me tight. She knew I was going to shoot but her legs still wrapped around me. Bastard me, I blasted into her and she also orgasm sky high. And she said, 好烫啊! Amazing experience and I told her not to accept raw from anyone except me. Treated me like boyfriend for 2 months, paid only twice, brought her to many dinners and places like zoo and sentosa. Almost stayed overnight everyday, raw and creampie. She came back again after a few months for 3 weeks while I was on reservist. Kept asking me to see her. To be continued....