View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
twater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

hahahahha... kind guy... of course nobody likes to be called a bastard.. but strangely enough, some friends of my "category" find it an honor to be placed amongst the ranks of assholes, if you will. It's a guy thing. My theory is, if you were never a bastard in the first place, no one can force you to be. So, to each his own.

prometheus, u the man bro! well the virgin one was quite a nice move on your part. but hey, all those who tasted virgins before should know, how explorative these types can be after the first time. I just hope she did not wear you out after...

and yeah well, personally I have a hard time getting it on with locals. for some reason. I mean for fun. Pinoys are like every ready. Easier in that aspect. Well in all honesty I've had local girl friends before, and well, the sex is about the same.

I personally believe in the players' code: get what you can, if you can. Sometimes you be honest about fucking around, the girl don't get it. Sometimes you are honest about being in a relationship, and the girl shoves you aside. So the best approach is, just get whatever comes in your way..