Old 06-01-2003, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 22
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Beijing Recommendations

looking at the counterpart city doing so well, i hope brothers here would also do their part for this capital city. i have enjoyed some of the places posted by our brothers in the SH thread, so i am starting this for the fellow lions (not our soccer team) in beijing.

i would contribute the first FR and hope this thread will do as well as the shanghai one.

SUCCESS
=======

this is a big club, on gong ti bei lu, between, san li tun and city hotel. it has a huge bar counter with waitresses drinking, playing dice or chit-chat with you. the rule of the game, you buy her drinks, titbits, makan or whatever available on the menu. no hanky-panky but also no tips.

she earn commission on your purchase but be careful about burning a hole on your pockets, which is not likely anyway, 'cos beer only RMB30 per bottle. most of these girls are young and on an average nice looking. some are even university students doing a night job.

so what's the fun? a test of your "sianing" power. get them to go out with you and on your lucky day ...... hahaha ......

anyway, it is a good place for lonely souls too. if you are alone, go KTV is quite expensive and not all KTV gals can da-bao anyway, so on a safe bet, go for a drink at SUCCESS, RMB60 buys you and the waitress a drink, they even throw you some cheap musicals and sexy songstress.

please don't flame me as i don't own success, i am just a lonely soul ......