View Single Post
Old 15-09-2005, 12:50 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ming Jie massage at Geylang

Went down again just now and look for Ah Hung, still the same great service, in fact an even harder rub on my tired body, better service, and willing to share more since already know her.

Brother moments, you pm me about her just now right? Haha, she was telling me just now you went down and look for her few days ago or so. Her colleague said you went down and look for her and she say she dont remember seeing you or know you how come you know her name. lol

Say you very cheeky leh, straight away ask her if got 'zuo ai' Hahaha. But im sure you agree her service is top notch and attitude is good rite? Anyway good that u told her i recommended you, or according to her you said, its your "friend's friend". Since the ice is broken immediately, im sure everything flows well.

We chatted about a lot of things just now and she was telling me her family in china, her future plans and so on.

Anyway come to the most important part, she didnt even ask or negotiate about the price as she can still remember what i wanted, simply unhook her bra from the front and showed her assets to me. This time i squeeze harder and finger her even deeper!!! and the best part is before she even start HJ, she gave me something extra.... and then started her HJ. Haha made me feel so high that today i shoot very fast and all over the place, and even shoot all over her arm.

Haha , as usual, went to shower and she was waiting outside with a cup of water for me. I gave her $30 + $40 and ask her if its enough, she says "enough, why not enough?"

Another top service, good hard massage from her. Highly recommended!!! And definitely returning for her. And for those who wanna try her, just go and ask for Ah Hong saying Lao Shi (Teacher) recommended you to her and everything will be good! I dare say if she she dont live up to what i write, i will abstain from TN for 1 year!