View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
Chanced upon this thread while searching for FL.. though have been in SBF for so long, other then FRs, I seldom have the time to read through the stories that ppl wrote here.

This thread have very interesting stories and I enjoyed reading them. Thank you to all those who contributed here

Reading the stories brought me memories when I have a horny ex-gf. It really depends on your other half as if she is not keen, you will never have the chance to do all these type of outdoor sex (just like my current wife, we have never do anything so absurd before).

As for my horny ex-gf, our very first sexual encounter is already outdoor, lol.. It was her birthday that day and I planned alot of surprises for her in Sentosa. She was so moved and touched that we just did it on Tanjong beach. Back then Tanjong beach is still the most ulu beach and it was pitch dark at night. It was so exciting as you will react to any sound thinking whether got ppl coming but still want to enjoy the sex.

My sexual level is always on all time high when I'm with her because she will always give BBBJ to me when we are in the car. Sometimes while driving (which is very hard to concentrate), and most of the times in the MSCP under her block. But the problem here is she refused to let me cum in her mouth and always left me hanging there.. Thats y my level is always on high mode.

Other then the outdoor car/reservoir/park sex, which I saw others have shared here, I would say the most absurd place we did it is in a cinema. Back then, Sun Plaza was a very ulu shopping centre with a super ulu cinema where not much ppl will go during weekdays. Both of us took leave from work in one of the weekday just to rest and we went to watch a movie that day during the afternoon. There were another 2 couples in the cinema that day, which I was quite surprised as I was expecting empty cinema with only 2 of us.

Back then, Sun Plaza have those couple seats at the back rows where they have a big sofa but it is more expensive to get that seat. The attendant will come in once or twice in the middle of the show just to check whether got ppl sit there but never pay for the premium price. As it was a ulu timing to watch movie, I told my ex just go behind to sit at the big sofa as don't think the attendant will come check.

The movie turned out to be sucky and my ex started to stroke me in the middle of the show.. in my mind.. I was like.. wtf.. here! really?? Still remembering there are another 2 couples sitting at the middle rows. She gave me the horny look and started BBBJ me. I just continue to watch the movie while she do that as I thought maybe like previous she just want to give me a BJ and stop there. As it was dark, while enjoying the BJ, I un-clipped her bra and started caressing her nipples, which is her weak spot. (All the time, I was making sure the attendant did not come into the cinema to check). I guessed she was really horny that day and she took off her shorts and undie and climb on top of me. We had a great 10mins sex there and I had to cover her mouth once in a while when her moans started to get louder. That was really a hell of a experience for me when I'm young.

Really missed the good old days
I miss the old Sun Plaza cinema. Nice location to date IRC girls and girls from schools nearby.